Access to Toyama
Access to Toyama from outside Japan
There are four direct international flights between Toyama and some major cities in the East Asia, as well as some domestic flights from Tokyo or some other cities in Japan.
Travelling to Toyama in Japan
Toyama is approximately at the same distance from the three major metropolitan areas of Japan; Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya.
[From Narita Airport to Toyama by train]
(about 14,500 Japenese yen, about 4 hours)
- Leave Narita Airport by Keisei Skyliner and arrive at "Nippori" Station.
- Move to "Ueno" Station by JR Yamanote Line or JR Joban Line.
- From "Ueno" Station, take Hokuriku Shinkansen for Toyama.
[From Haneda Airport to Toyama by train]
(about 13,500 Japenese yen, about 3 hours)
- Leave Haneda Airport by Tokyo Monorail for "Hamamatsucho" Station.
- Move to "Tokyo" Station by JR Yamanote Line.
- From "Tokyo" Station, take Hokuriku Shinkansen for Toyama.
[Between Narita Airport and Haneda Airport]
- By train: Narita SKY ACCESS Line (1,800 Japenese yen, about 1 hour 50 minutes.)
- By bus: Airport Limousine Bus (3,100 Japanese yen, about 1 hour 35 minutes.)
*Please note that "Narita" and "Haneda" are different airports.